1- Username in lowercase 2- Forum is incompatible

Below is a 2 bugs I have found what cause problems for users within the ROBLOX mobile application. This maybe just the device I tested with but I still want to raise awareness of it. The two devices used are a Samsung Galaxy S7, and an Iphone 5S (Only device I had access to). FortisIndustria is my brother.

When you come onto the ROBLOX mobile application on the Samsung Galaxy S7 it displays your username in the top left of your screen along with if you are 13 and over or below. The username is all in lowercase, I’m not sure if this is intended, I don’t like it personally. Below is the example.

Another is you can’t view forums on the ROBLOX App, this is one thing what I really wish was an update and there was a dedicated button to access the forums other than through a link. Anyway, if you go to look at a forum post from the App. You can’t horizontally scroll or even zoom out to read the whole post. This is an issue I have seen for a long time within the ROBLOX App. Below is a video of an example of the Samsung Galaxy S7. I accessed the forum post through a group shout, you still get the same results from anywhere within the app a link to a forum is. This happens on both mobile devices I own.
ios

android

The link below is to my google drive, the video is of how i accessed the form from an android phone.
Video

LordJynx

2 Likes