200k Robux for fixing numerous bugs in game

Hi, I was having a problem a little while ago with a rendering glitch, and Corecii fixed it. Now I need to move on and tackle the rest of the issues- This is a racing game, similar to Mario Kart, and there’s quite a few problems and bugs that need fixing. Some are things like, the kart gets stuck on the wall sometimes, items are breaking each other when they shouldn’t, items are often in your torso instead of in your hand where they belong, etc… None of them should be too hard to fix, but together it’ll all end up being a large and hefty amount of work. If you think you’d be open to such an endeavour, please reply here, PM me or give skype and I will message you a full list of the problems, and talk to you more about it, and if you are still interested I’ll show you the gameplay and we’ll advance from there. I’ll post here, confirming once I’ve secured someone for the position.
(Also, I can pay paypal or Robux)

Thanks for reading

Found someone

1 Like

The person that was found is too busy to continue. In search of someone again. Please consider my proposition

Or if anyone knows anyone that’s not on the forum that might be help to me in this ordeal, please let me know their username

Still looking for someonee… I could negotiate price higher if it’s too low

I’d like to see the gameplay…

Above did not work out- Still looking for someone

Link to list of bugs/problems that I need work on

I’d be happy to help!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.