Happy first week of Q-Clash beta!
We’ve made tremendous strides in server performance this week and we’d like to thank everyone who has helped us reach where we are today!
- Fixed various errors that would occur during normal gameplay.
- Addressed various memory leaks and optimized server network throughput
- We have recently logged our oldest server to date: 15 hours!
- Responding to community feedback, we have made changes to the current autobalance system:
- Fixed issues with Autobalance where autobalance would swap more players than necessary
- Autobalance is now set with a 15s observation time (was 20s)
- Autobalance was currently set to wait until a player on the advantage team would wipeout. If no one on the advantage team is set to respawn after an additional 15s, the balancer will randomly choose a player on to move.
That’s all for now! Expect our next Major update soon!
Previous update log
5 July 2018 - Q-Clash Minor Update