Officer Expectations & Event Reservations
- Officers are expected to host three points worth of events each week. They may log their events on the form linked in the Discord chat
- General Training ~ 1
- Officer Exams ~ 1
- Joint Training ~ 2
- Gun Training ~ 1
- Defense Training ~ 1
- Game Night - .25
- Division Tryout - .25
- Raid - 1
- Defense - 1
THIS IS HOW MUCH XP A PERSON NEEDS TO BE PROMOTED
Conscript ~ 0
Guard ~ 10
Marauder ~ 40
Operative ~ 75
Scout ~ 150
Vanguard ~ 200
Knight ~ 350
An Officer is only allowed to award up to THREE XP per an event.
To get from Knight to Marksman, they must complete an academy based system(edited)
Officers who do not fulfill their quota will be required to host two points worth the following week.
A 15 minute cooldown between trainings is required
- Events that break this rule may be shutdown until the time period is over
- Hosts may only reserve one event per day.
- All events that are reserved must be scheduled at least 30 minutes prior to the intended time of the event
Reservable events include;
- Raids/Raid Trainings
- Joint Events
- Officer Exams
- Special Community Events (game nights, assemblies, etc)
- Division Tryouts
Events that are not on this previous list may not be reserved
Training events may NOT be reserved
- If an event that has been reserved that has not begun within 15 minutes of the reservation time, the reservation is nullified.
- Should any preceding event interfere with the hosting time of a reserved event, the host of the reserved event is able to over-shout the current event (or have someone of rank do so).
**Reserved events may not overlap with other reserved events. **
There must be a minimum of fifteen minutes between the times of reserved events.