Can we have a Dark themed wiki?

As of right now, (28/06/18)
Roblox Wiki doesn’t have a Dark theme; There arent “Stylish” themes either.

Was wondering if we’d get one soon because my eyes are killin’ me!

(If there is a way I don’t know of please leave it in the comments!)

5 Likes

Maybe I’ll write a quick stylish theme when I get home lol

Also, I don’t think this constitutes as a documentation request. Web feature maybe.

Yeah I think it should be a feature request. Also, if you enable a dark Roblox theme, it will make all Roblox sites dark including the DevForum and the Wiki.

Web Features is for features at www.roblox.com and web APIs. This thread is fine here.

1 Like

Maybe… :smiley:

1 Like

Even though we can make the code look dark theme, whenever I want to look at the API reference, the website itself is still burning my eyes out
(We need a full on dark theme!) (also the dark theme for coding selection doesn’t save)

I fixed this up a bit and currently use it. @Johnnyfireball123

At the moment, this isn’t a priority.

In the meantime, you can use a browser extension. Personally, I’ve found that Dark Reader (automatic) and Stylish (manual) are pretty solid choices. Disclaimer: I’m not endorsing these as a Roblox employee, just as someone who also appreciates it when the lights are off. Use at your own risk, if any

2 Likes

I’ve published a dark theme as well, but for privacy reasons I’d recommend using Stylus instead of Stylish.

3 Likes

Boss dude, that would be totally epic. When working until 12am trying to fix an error i won’t have to get blinded.

There is another alternative that many people don’t know about. If you go on chrome://flags and search the “Force Dark Mode for Web Contents” flag and enable it, almost everything you see in chrome will turn into dark mode, which includes the wiki as well

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.