Developer Forum Dark Theme

Hey Developers,

By now you probably heard the hype around the new Studio Dark Theme but you haven’t heard anything from us about being able to browse through the Developer Forum without the :sun_with_face: taking your eye sight away! :open_mouth:

Well, we have great news for you all. Today we are excited to join in with the hype and also release a Dark Theme version of the Developer Forum which can now be enabled by following these three simple steps :wink:

1. Go to this page DevForum | Roblox
  2. Theme > Dark
  3. Save Changes

We hope you enjoy the changes and would love to hear your feedback in the replies.

83 Likes

Nice i can stop using the custom dark theme plugin for the devforums now

15 Likes

Mobile browsing is no longer a pain

11 Likes

Welcome to the dark side. Now my whole work flow is dark.

6 Likes

I see we also have a new light theme, which is ever so slightly brighter than the default theme! Perfect for getting that much more sunlight to beam into my eyes!

Lovin’ the dark theme, been using it since I saw it earlier today and it’s pretty chill!

4 Likes

Does this mean a dark theme for the roblox site itself next? :eyes:

16 Likes

Or they could bring back the old OBC theme, which was the original “dark theme” of Roblox :wink: !

5 Likes

Personally I like the theme that my stylish plugin uses (dark blox):

5 Likes

Lol just saw this thread. Devforum dark mode also carries over to the discourse mobile app!

5 Likes

I love it.

2 Likes

Awesome to see this for the mobile version of Chrome. Probably still going to use a the theme I have now for desktop.

Edit: An example is the logo. On the main navigation page, the text is still black.

4 Likes

Ah yes, finally, looks much better than the stylish theme.

1 Like

I love it! Only issue is at the top of pages the ‘Developer’ is still dark and not white.(Unless you scroll down the ‘Developer’ stays dark. Might be the only one, not sure though. Either way, lovin it.

2 Likes

Yep, the text is white after reloading the page, but scrolling down in any thread and scrolling back up will give you the black text again.

https://gyazo.com/44de1e9a2bbaf4a1220fd9a248a9b6b8

1 Like

OMG

I’ve been waiting for a discourse dark theme!

All right so I’m not the only one then! I really hope they fix this soon. I just checked out studio dark mode and just :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It looks near perfect on the discourse app

The darkness is like creamy butter on a fresh 5 stack of pancakes.

thank

1 Like

As a person who looks at the colors super deep…

2 Likes

Looks like I will have some CSS modding to do tomorrow…

1 Like