Geometry Flicker

There is geometry flicker in every game on Xbox One. I am currently using the 1st gen console.

1 Like

This might be related?:

This was related to a feature we briefly enabled last week, but we have disabled it literally last week. Any chance your Roblox app has been running for a week? Can you reboot your Xbox and check if the issue persists?

My Xbox has been turned off many times. A Roblox update was installed right before the flickering started occurring. Also I noticed the inverted camera controls bug is back with no option to switch back. Maybe Roblox accidentally rolled back to a previous build.

If you go to the HOME tab, then settings (press X on HOME tab), it should tell you the version number in the lower right. Would you mind passing that along?

I haven’t been able to see the flicker on any of our consoles at the office (we have 1st gen retail console and dev kit, and Xbox One S retail console and dev kit). As for the inverted axis, we did turn on a setting yesterday that turned the feature on for real, and there should be an option in the settings menu to change this.

Version: 1.294.12.6818

There is not an inverted camera option in my settings.