Group permission to payout feature

Request:
As of now it appears to be the case that only the group’s owner can use the payout feature. Would like to request that a permission is added so that we can give members access to giving out group funds.

Considering that we can give permission to spend group funds to users, but not payout, seems a bit strange.

Backstory behind the request:
The reason behind this request is because some friends and I are making a clothing group. The plan was to make a bot that would keep track of how many shirts/pants that were being sold that had been made by the same clothes maker, then every two week distribute 80% of the profits made by his/her creations to the clothes creator and keep 20% for the group’s funds.

The 20% loss they’re fine with since we’re a bunch of friends working together. But as of now we’d have to make the bot the owner of the group which doesn’t feel as if it is necessary.

9 Likes

I support this. It’s also useful for other group projects, or if the owner doesn’t have a lot of time to handle these things.

I support this as well. It seems like a common sense sort of feature, that ought to be there but somehow is not.