Group project game freezes for all members

I’m currently working on a bowling game with Luckymaxer and opplo. A few days ago I made a few changes to the lanes, unioning up the lane splitters, added some lane lights and added some lane decals, that’s it, and ever since, either of us in the group can open up that place in studio, we can play it through the roblox player, however if we try to go into studio edit mode through our group creations, each one of us gets a unresponsive window and freeze that does not load (have to task manager out of the studio window)

I was wondering if there is any way to fix this, because the unions I made were important, and I’ve tried to re-union the lane splitters and they error every time now, however in the old version the lanes were fully unioned, maybe the unions formed some kind of union corruption or something?

I might just have to reset the place to an older state and work around it

Here is a link to the place and group

Thanks for any help, greatly appreciated!

This strikes my interest.

1 Like

It sounds like that particular union is causing problems. Can you send me a model that contains the lane splitters in question?

I’ve resolved the issue for the game now by re-doing the building so it’s all good, however I can’t access the model itself because the original place instantly freezes because of it, (I rebuilt the lanes) I can send you the old place if that helps you look further into the issue and make studio better as a whole if you want :slight_smile:

If you can send me a model/place with the original parts (before being Unioned), I can try to Union them here and see if it freezes! There should be a possible fix for this going out soon, so let me know if you encounter any more issues like this.

Here is the model, I cannot fetch you the exact model because the place is frozen/broken, but this is very precise/close to exactly what I unioned together. It doesn’t union anymore, but somehow in the old version I managed to union it. Maybe that’s what corrupts the place, that first union should have never of been created? since there is no way of unioning it like this anymore, the union broke the place because it was not meant to of been created? But still managed too? It’s confusing, unions sometimes also create random dark shadows that create problems too

We’re aware of the issues that CSG has (see CSG Failures for more), and we’re working on it, but it’s a slow process. Thanks for sending the example though, I’ll take a look when I get a chance.