Hide severely disliked games from the front page

this one actually makes sense.

after maybe 70%+ dislikes and after a certain amount of votes have been casted on it, it’d be flagged automatically instead of being removed.

that could probably work.

3 Likes

Right, because a Captcha every 10th message or comment is a bad user experience, but this is perfectly safe and will not affect a new user’s experience in any way.

As someone who works with customers every day, I understand fully that making someone feel at home and welcome is a big part of good business. And intimidated or out-of-place customers get turned away without even saying anything to us, which is double-bad. But sometimes these standards get ridiculous!

3 Likes

someone here brought up that they hire people to solve the captchas, but I don’t know where or how legitimate that source is.

That may even be true, but I feel like not very many people will do that for a silly thing like Roblox. Twitter or Youtube I could fathom paying someone to solve them, but why would they pay to do it on Roblox? Even if somehow the Robux they scammed off of people was worth it (And you can’t just DevEx stuff willy-nilly, even if you have all of those accounts buy your dev products), they run a high risk of being caught and ruining it all anyways.

Anyhow, this is kinda tangential to the topic at hand, so I digress.

1 Like

And yet again a topic has been turned into a CAPTCHA debate reeeee stay on topic.

1 Like

Another one

We’re gonna have to take action at some point. They’re not even waiting for weekends now.

2 Likes

I definitely agree with this.

On InceptionTime’s stream, he saw a free robux game and instead of having the power to delete it right there, he had to report it. It probably sends it directly to the other admins if he does it (since he’s an admin) so if a game gets a certain amount of dislikes and gets sent to the admins, it should solve the problem.