How many studs is there in a meter

It really depends on what the units of mass actually are, since inertia is independent of gravity. But I don’t really know the answer to that.

But gravity is independent of mass too (atleast for the object being attracted by it), that is why a feather will fall just as quickly as a stone if we ignore airresistance

Yes, but if you push on an object with the same force, it will always experience the same acceleration regardless of the gravity field it’s in.

Thanks for the replies. So to summarize: If you we count to scale from human-sized buildings to Roblox size. The measurements would be 1 meter = 3 studs. Although in accordance from a Roblox blog post: Gravity in roblox is 196.2 studs/s^2 (print(workspace.Gravity)
Gravity on earth is ~9.81 meters/s^2

(196.2stud/s^2) / (9.81 * meter/s^2) = 20stud/meter

I know this is a very late response to this topic and that there is already a solution but I wanted to share what the walkspeed was if I were to walk 16 walkspeed. So what I did was measure out a length, which was 102.05 studs, and then set a timer and walked to a brick which stopped my timer. So the calculation here is, if you have 20 studs per meter, 102.05/20 which would equal 5.1025 meters. If you are passed freshmen year of physics class you would know that if you take the distance divided by the time you would find the speed of an object. So the time I got was 6.6 exactly and so I did 5.1025/6.6 which gave me .77310606 m/s.

So if you were to try and find the speed of a character, you take the distance divided by the time. In my results, I found that the walkspeed of a character in meters was approx. .77 m/s.