I just woke up to this studio bug and i need some help (FIXED)

when i opened up my studio, my toolbox, explorer, etc. tabs seemed a little bigger than usual. at first i thought it was normal until i tried resizing the tabs but it didn’t let me.

i also noticed that when i hover over a part this happens: and another problem is that i cant drag a part through another like you could normally do in studio. i think ive ran into this problem once before if i remember correctly the last encounter was about 2-3 years ago with my old computer. i dont remember how or if i even fixed so i came here for help.

edit: fixed (a quick re-install and a pc restart fixed it)

Hey thanks for posting a bug report! It’s unfortunate that you’re experiencing these things, however we do have a process when posting bugs to help the engineers understand exactly what the issues are! When you select “Studio Bugs” as the subcatagory, you’ll see a format appear in your text box. Please try to use it, it makes bug reports much cleaner and understandable! :grin:

As for the bugs you are experiencing, I can help with some of them. So for the first issue, it looks like your windows are at the minimum size that it can be scaled to. Maybe your monitor is displaying at 720p instead of 1080p. Try changing it! The second issue is poorly portrayed, so I don’t quite understand what “bug” you’re trying to show us from it. :slightly_frowning_face:

To fix the “dragging parts into other parts” issue you’re having, make sure you have collisions disabled.

RobloxStudioBeta_2018-06-26_13-57-08

thanks for the help. will be clearer next time.

1 Like