Keyboard changes!

Hello!

I’m TeaAndCopy. I live in the UK, it is currently really annoying whenever I wish to type something that uses the keys that are placed differently on a UK keyboard to a US keyboard. This means that if I want to use these keys, I must first press ALT + SHIFT.

I wish for there to be an option in game that allows users to set the location type of their keyboard. Back in 2014 - 2015, this used to be an automatic option that allowed players to have an English-UK Keyboard.

Please post all feedback below, I’d love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

-Tea

6 Likes

I agree with this, there’s a few symbols like euro which aren’t allowed on roblox either. Including this symbol as well as pound will allow people to make games involving multiple currency

1 Like

Weird thing is that AZERTY keyboards(France) are perfect on ROBLOX. (wasn’t perfect before)

I think it has something to do with this update(it didn’t work back in 2014-2015).

1 Like

I have an English keyboard and I don’t have this problem? Could you please explain in more detail perhaps.

You don’t have the problem of typing certain things such as the pound sign, apostrophe, hashtag, slash etc. in game?

I have an english keyboard and don’t have any issue :slight_smile: (I can type the pound sign, apostrophe, hashtag etc. absolutely fine!)

Maybe it’s just a local issue, though if it is, I wouldn’t know how to fix is. My keyboard is clearly marked in English-UK in control panel.

Doesn’t happen for me, don’t believe it ever has over multiple laptops within the past year

If someone wants to offer a solution, I’d be sure to add it & change the subject of this post. (Assuming it’s just a local issue)

Have you tried a different keyboard? It might also be useful to try the on-screen keyboard feature (if you’re running Windows 7, 8, or 10) to see if you can type these symbols there.

1 Like