MoonTexture: Paving the Future of Space Realism

To tell you about this feature request, I will tell you a story. A story about a young space traveler named Billy.

billy1.png
While on a quest for fulfillment of conscious, Billy traveled to the moon. It was a lot smaller than expected, but Billy is polite and didn’t bully it for being small. However, Billy will soon be faced with a dilemma as he turns and looks into the unknown void of space…

billy2.png
The moon!? That can’t be right, he’s standing on it! This doesn’t make any sense! Billy, unable to comprehend this situation, has a panic attack. Meanwhile, I will tell you about my feature request…

billy3.png
Behold, a way to change the white beauty itself, the MOON! With this power, you can use the beautiful ROBLOX stars while also having the moon look like whatever you want! With this power, you can travel to other planets and not be forever taunted by that foul Earth ball following in tow!

billy4.png
Finally, life makes sense again for Billy, and he has fulfilled his blocky conscious.

28 Likes

That’s not where I thought this request was going to go, but I’m down. Seems like it could be useful.

1 Like

If this happens:

10 Likes

Heh. I did this a long time ago using some file editing:

http://devforum.roblox.com/t/i-replaced-the-roblox-moon-with-the-moon-from-majoras-mask/25839

This would be so useful. Would be nice if we could also change the texture of the sun as well.