UI Editor produces error when undoing actions

I resized a TextLabel then hit undo and this spammed my output log with errors.

1 Like

I get this too when using ctrl+z with ui editor active.

What does your UI hierarchy look like when this happens?

I can get you a picture in a few hours as I don’t have access to my computer at the moment but it was along the lines of this

StarterGui > ScreenGui > Frame > Frame > TextLabel

Here’s the picture.

Have you seen this error again? I can get a different error following similar steps, but not this one in particular.

I have not had this error since. However I also haven’t been designing much UI since.

Hi Crimson_Foxx,
Was the UI that caused the error mentioned in or part of a script or bound by any UI constraints?

Nope.

For future reference, it helps if you attach problematic objects as a .rbxl/.rbxm file and provide step-by-step instructions on how to trigger the error. If the object contains a lot of content from your game, you can delete content not needed to trigger the error.

Here is the file. I am not exactly 100% sure on the steps but what I was doing at the moment was using the properties tab to move text labels around and when I hit Ctrl + Z to undo it, Studio froze and the output was spammed with errors.

Call UI.rbxm (8.9 KB)

1 Like

Whenever I Undo, a change I made on a UI Asset, this error pops up and breaks the selection.

No idea how it happened but it’s already fixed now.