[OPEN] shadow_duo324's 3D GFX Portfolio

Hi! I’m shadow. I am offering my services as a GFX artist.
I have been doing GFX for 2 and a half months now. I really love to make new and exciting things and now I wish to use my skills to make great designs for you.

Here are some of my best works so far. There will be more to come soon.

Icons

Thumbnails

One i made for @JustKillea

Gamepass icons

Renders

Ads

Again, there will be more coming soon :sweat_smile:
Thumbnail scenes will be coming soon once I get a new Laptop. Once I do, I will make and then show them.

My prices are pretty negotiable. Usually, if you have a certain budget, we can work out the prices from there. However, I will almost never go below these prices:

450 :robux_gold: for a thumbnail
350 :robux_gold: for an icon
200 :robux_gold: for a gamepass icon
100 :robux_gold: for a render
150 :robux_gold: for an ad
(Yes, ik I don’t have many ads or game pass icons right now. The reason being I’m still learning how to make those. I can make basic ads though so keep that in mind if you ask for an ad)
**I primarily accept Robux via group funds. If you don’t have that, then a game pass would be an alternative. I DO NOT accept %.

You can contact me either on dev forum or on discord, which is shadow_duo324#1439.

I am available every day really, this summer. I can still be in touch with you before and after work hours. (NOTE: When school reopens, I will be available for less time. I will still be able to do commissions though).

Thanks for visiting my portfolio! I hope to be in touch with you soon and satisfy your needs. Have a great day and stay safe!

4 Likes

Woah! Your gfx is amazing! To anyone reading this, you should definitely hire him.

2 Likes

Do you make cartoony style GFX like simulator thumbnails?

1 Like

no, i don’t. IDK how to do those sort of things. i’m learnin how to, though

Thanks for your kind words!

(30 charrs cuz why not

I now added renders to my portfolio. Check them out!

Ads are available

My question is, why are you advertising your gfx on someone else’s gfx portfolio??

1 Like

Pretty awesome stuff!

30 characters

sorry But I did not mean to “advertise” my portfolio in anyway. I am not forcing anyone to click and check it out or that my portfolio is better. I am just telling to my friend “polarisprog” to check out my portfolio

Why don’t you just priv message him on somewhere like disc?

Idk to be honest I just told him like that :smiley:

I am not sure why this should bother you but if you really Insist I can delete my messages? :smiley:

Yeah, you should delete the messages. It leads people who found this post for a different post. Also, there is many different alternatives to posting here to begin with. I’m sorry :frowning_face: for being harsh.

1 Like

Don’t worry about it! Its fine. Thanks for telling me that I did something wrong or I would’ve probably end Up getting striked or something :smiley:

The text is now deleted