This feature is requested in hopes of making that almost-perfect
hat accessory combo work.
A feature like this would allow users to customize the offset of the attachment found within their accessory to some bounds so that they might alter the way certain hats are placed.
I could personally use this feature. For effect, it’d fix things like this:
Pros to something like this:
- General avatar diversity increase.
- Potential reasons for users to want to buy accessories / ROBUX. They see a combo they like and want to use it themselves.
- More combos for accessories.
Cons to something like this:
- Implementation would be insane on the web-side. All of the hats would have to be gone through again to add some value to specify positional/rotational limits
- Some combos might not work with others, even with a generous translation.
- An alternative method might be to judge limits by mesh bounds of other accessories of the same type, which would make it both automatic and specific to each accessory.
- Usage would probably appeal more to appearances that are absolutely crazy / used for trolling.
So let me know: Would you use this? Text replies encouraged.
- I would definitely see myself and others using this.
- I do not see myself using it, but I do see potential for usage.
- I do not see myself using it, and I see little potential for usage.
- I do not see the need for a feature like this.