Purchasing BC via iTunes didn't give me my BC (iPhone)

When purchasing BC via an iTunes card, nothing happened it said I successfully purchased BC and it took 6 Dollars out of my iTunes and when I looked at the account I had no BC.

This is the first time it’s ever happened. I simply bought 1 month BC off the ROBLOX app and it didn’t give me BC.

It happened on the ROBLOX app.

It’s a pretty simple bug but here’s a imgur of the purchase and me on the account.

Me on the account without BC

[Content Deleted]
The purchase

It just happened to me I bet a it’s happened to a lot of other people.

– This happened to my friend oAshess / pupupwert –

1 Like

Hm, Try contact info@roblox.com.

1 Like

If this wasn’t a private forum, I would’ve told you to hide the order number :confused:

On topic though, it took at least 10 minutes for my account to get Builder’s Club when I last purchased it on an iOS device. However, if you don’t get your BC even after a while, I definitely think you should do what @FutureMornings did and contact info@roblox.com.

Edit: This section of the forum is public, uhh…

1 Like

Whoopsie

Hahahahahha, always got your back :+1:

1 Like

Are you sure you bought it on the account you think? Also you can always dispute the purchase when you get your iTunes receipt in your email.

1 Like

Yes, he was logged into the account during the purchase

No jailbroken phone, happened 8/6/17, 12:29 PM

Hi ikiled,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Please make sure to also reach out to our Customer Service Team and they will be able to assist you with this issue. Make sure you provide them with the billing information used and the account username the purchase was submitted through. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

info@roblox.com

Thank you,
Developer Relations Team

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.