Removing Accessory Dropping Key Shortcut

I believe you can re add it though scripts

1 Like

Of course! I was just kidding I can understand why it was removed, most of my places have a hat removal script anyway :smiley: Just this week they seem to be debunking the good ol Roblox!

So, I just noticed that even though you can no longer drop hats, you can still pick them up. Picking up and dropping hats are two leaves from the same tree, so I would have assumed the change to hat dropping would apply to picking them up as well.

Will picking up hats ever be disabled? If developers want to allow it in their game, we can provide a script similar to what we’ve done for dropping – it doesn’t really make sense to have picking hats up as part of the core of ROBLOX since it’s a direct counterpart to dropping hats, which is no longer part of the core. Picking up hats is already out-of-date, allowing only one to be picked up even though more can be worn, so IMO that’s even more reason to move it out of ROBLOX’s core @TheGamer101.

7 Likes

I’d be open to doing this, I’d probably want to get more opinions about this from developers before implementing it though. I will probably make a thread similar to the poll thread I made about hat dropping removal. That said, there isn’t really as big a reason to remove this compared to hat dropping so I might not look into doing it for a while.

4 Likes