Roblox Characters Turning into Noobs

For the past hour or so, I and many others have been experiencing an issue where we spawn as noobs. It started where everyone had no textures, and now its evolved so everyone looks like a noob. This only is occuring inside the game client, everything is fine on the website.

18 Likes

You got a problem with noobs?

71 Likes

Is this happening in a specific game? Or is this happening throughout multiple games?

5 Likes

Its happening through several games. Jailbreak and murder mystery for me, ive seen other people showing screenshots from other games

4 Likes

It’s happening in my games and its a bit detrimental as I’m running a community event that’s been planned for months D: The server keeps crashing.

4 Likes

I think this is widespread server outage:

Lots of errors, games dropping left, right and center. Mostly characters failing to load.
Studio is unusable at the moment also.

2 Likes

I can confirm this is happening multiple games right now. I also been getting reports of this in the morning, but didn’t know that it was happening in other games as well.

I think this post should be switched to ROBLOXURGENT if that method still exist.

3 Likes

Oh hey steve. Keep up the good work with Heists :slight_smile:

Yeah thats what I thought it was.

2 Likes

It appears that Roblox’s webservice is running slow right now. There are issues with :GetCharacterAppearanceAsync. As far as I can tell, Datastores seem to be fine.

[06/21/2018 - 14:53.37] Players:GetCharacterAppearanceAsync() failed because HTTP 0 (CURL error (curl_easy_perform): Timeout was reached (28)) (ServerScriptService.AutoUpdateContributors, line 41)

[06/21/2018 - 14:57.26] Players:GetCharacterAppearanceAsync() failed because HTTP 0 (HTTP 503 (HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable)) (ServerScriptService.AutoUpdateContributors, line 41)

[06/21/2018 - 15:02.37] Players:GetCharacterAppearanceAsync() failed because HTTP 0 (HTTP 500 (HTTP/1.1 500 InternalServerError)) (ServerScriptService.AutoUpdateContributors, line 41)

4 Likes

Seems roblox just shut down all servers… Holy crap its going to be slow with all those people rejoining

2 Likes

I think this qualifies as Roblox Critical as it effects multiple games and is now causing the studio to not load.

4 Likes

However it appears to have fixed now in my game! :smiley:

1 Like

The shutdown seems to have fixed the issue, and the lag I was experiencing earlier

3 Likes

Probably servers malfunctioning a bit, hehe. It’ll be over sooner or later, and it was over when I posted this.

3 Likes

It’s happening again…

5 Likes

Studio is down as well

1 Like

Studio is unbelievably slow right now for me.

2 Likes

I just saw that all characters turned grey. :thinking:

4 Likes

…and then into noobs

But it all seems to be fine now.

1 Like

Been seeing this issue in almost every game I play. It’s definitely a Roblox issue.

3 Likes