SCPF || July Site Director Elections

Greetings.

It is time for the community to appoint a new Elected Site Director for the upcoming month.

Please read the speeches below written by each of the applying candidates so that you may vote for the best one. All speeches will remain anonymous until after the election ends. Speeches are presented exactly as they were provided, without any modifications.

Speech A

Hello my dears!
In a matter 5 months, I’ve gone from rank Class-D, to clearance Level-4. I plan to go further into the foundation. As you already know I have decided to take a chance and run for Elected Site Director. Something I’ve always wanted to do, and now I’m here. Now enough about me let’s talk more about what I want to do to make our foundation, the best foundation anyone has ever see.

Site Director is truly going to be a difficult job. You’re a role model for all people no matter what department or clearance. I think I can really make something out of this job such as…

-More activity from all departments
-More communication between departments
-I have seen many guideline violations via Discord and on site and I want to put a complete stop to that as soon as possible
-I also want to make sure EVERYONE has read and follows the guidelines

If i am appointed the spot I will make sure that this list will be accomplished within a few months. I will also make sure that I am on site more often than I already am. Enforcing the rules.

I do plan if appointed Elected Site Director to hear out everyone’s concerns and suggestions and take the necessary matters to fix them, and make them come true.

In conclusion, I do hope that you make my goals come true by voting for me to be the next Site Director. Thank you all! Secure. Contain. Protect.

Speech B

Here we are, once again, at the end of another month.

It is time to elect a new Site Director. One who will push our community forward to progress in more ways than one. One that will embed new things for each member. As a Site Director, I would love to do my absolute best to engage with you all and adhere to YOUR needs and ideas for the group, whatever they may be.

I plan to shed a light on the issues within the group or at the site, dig deep into them and find solutions to those dilemmas as swiftly as possible. I want to give back to the community by making sure everyone’s time here is enjoyable and removing any grave flaws that we have.

• New and fun activities for all D Class (such as planned escapes or organised riots) can and should be added.

• Another thing I plan to do is to fix the relationships between all departments and establish leadership and peace among them.

• I’d like to bring order, peace and fun when it comes to Chaos Insurgency raids instead of arguments and problems.

• Since the abuse that Class-Ds receive is not tolerable, it is important that a way to fix this is found. Just like anyone else, I want a proper experience for everyone, including new members.

Of course, there will be bumps along the way to our success, but I hope to find a way to get over them with you all. We must not find fault, but we must find remedies.

Speech C

Greetings everyone,

This group has come so far since I joined. We’ve flied through milestones, we’ve been through so much together, as a group. We’re the largest SCPF group in the Roblox genre. Everyday as Level 4, I see people joining and our community together, getting stronger. While being the biggest SCPF, there are some problems such as:

-Not many mealtimes.
-CD suggestions not being listen to.
-People constantly breaking the rules on discord and on roblox, and not always having a Level 4 online to solve it.
-Exploiters.

If I was to be elected SiD. I would try to fix these problems. Along with the problems listed above, I would also try to have more events happening such as CI raids, and more drills while onsite. I would try to be onsite as much as possible to deal with said problems. I would not fail you if I became SiD.

Thank you to all of you.

Speech D

Greetings fellow Foundation Personnel,

The monthly Elected Site Director elections have dawned again. Upon my admittance into the Foundation, I instantly became infatuated with all it had to offer. In my time with the Foundation I have watched with awe as the foundation evolved into what it now is. However, despite the progression, there are still issues that must be resolved. Once elected, I will ensure these issues are resolved, as well as continue the progressive development of the Foundation. Some solutions to the more prevalent issues include, but are not limited to:

Decreasing the frequency and severity of riots
Increasing the major departments’ activity
Lessening the delay of conducting a test
Preparing the new site for raids

To the constituencies, I offer my hard-work and absolute dedication to promoting positive progress. Ensure you vote for the right candidate this election.

Thank you,
Secure. Contain. Protect.

After you have read all the speeches, please vote for the best one at our applications center.

Regards,
O5-2
Overseer Council
Special Containment Procedures Foundation

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.