See What's Coming in 2018: This Year's Developer Roadmap

Oh!

OH!

NICE!

Finally the future does seem bright indeed. I cannot wait! :smile:

19 Likes

Oh hey weā€™re getting a dark theme soon. Neat. :smile:

Canā€™t wait for the universe scripts though. Thatā€™ll beā€¦ interestingā€¦ to mess around with. Wonder how the hierarchy is gonna work if weā€™re in multiple DataModels at the same timeā€¦

2 Likes

My new favorite admin

6 Likes

Woohoo! Canā€™t wait to see these updates !

1 Like

Wouldā€™ve preferred this to be announced @ RDC but AYY IM NOT COMPLAINING

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest, if these all get completed then I will be incredibly impressed and happy. These may be legitimately the best updates to have come out in a long time.

8 Likes

This is amazing. Discord links, Realtime CSG, Future is Bright, Dark Theme? Way to go roblox!

5 Likes

So what if we own a studio group that makes multiple games? Would we be allowed to put the Discord link in the group description as well or just on the game pages?

Itā€™d be nice to see a group feature similar to the one coming for the games as well. :smiley:

dark theme :star_struck:
5 Likes

So discord links ARE included in this. Correct?

1 Like

Roblox may not always listen, but they did this time in the regard to allowing Discord links, even if it is only on a gameā€™s page. :clap:

7 Likes

Better than nothing

1 Like

This level of transparency is awesome. I couldnā€™t applaud it more. And everything that is listed sounds very exciting. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Kanye, very cool!

13 Likes

Notices that this was posted 3 days ago

3 Likes

People would straight up be making out with each other if they announced this at RDC. They did the right choice in keeping everyone apart for something this huuuuuuuuuge.

Now, real talk.

When is the Dark Theme for the DevForum?

6 Likes

Thanks for revealing this info, Iā€™ve always thought devs had the right to know whatā€™s up in real-time. Iā€™m partially suprised about Discord links, obviously happy!

2 Likes

Looking forward to these features, especially ā€˜Universe Script & Game Servicesā€™, ā€˜Social Media Linksā€™, and ā€˜Animation Editor IK Supportā€™. Kudos for publishing this roadmap document.

4 Likes

Dark theme :wink:

I cant wait for all of these updates! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

The future is now.

9 Likes

Just get the chrome extension.

2 Likes