[Solved] Games page broken on Safari since Saturday

Edit: Looks like it was a “cookies” issue.

• Web page doesn’t load any icons. Also appears that I cannot upload a new game icon. Game icon related? Images included below.

• This has happened every time since some web servers went down Saturday May 26th 2018. I have not installed extra extensions, I have an adblocker disabled on Roblox, I have not downloaded any software updates that would cause this to break. I’ve now updated my software, restarted my computer and I still have issues.

• Issue seems to only appear on the Games page and the Icon upload page.

• Clicking the arrows on the games page categories loads that specific category. Image uploaded of that too below.

Before clicking anything…

Click arrow and go back, this category loads.

Game icon uploading issues.

1 Like

The question is, why are you playing on Safari?

I switched to Chrome because the incapability of keeping two Roblox.com sites on without messing it up afterwards.

1 Like

Moving to chrome is not a solution.

I’m plenty fine with Chrome when I’m on Windows but it doesn’t make sense otherwise. If you’re on a Mac, Chrome is an absolute joke when it comes to the power it uses and the lack of continuity between your other apple devices. If I’m on the move, Safari gives me at least three times the battery Chrome does. Chrome is not even an option.

4 Likes

Let’s not bring up that argument please, it’s hardly constructive and Safari is a supported browser that should be properly maintained just like Chrome. @asimo3089 I’m not experiencing these issues but see if clearing your cookies helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.