Sound bugs, anyone help?

I have been making a game that features 3 sounds in workspace, 1 of them is music, one of them is an ambient noise, and the other doesn’t play at all.
blob.png
blob.png
The two of the audios that do play are looped, and they play 5 seconds after the server starts.

I also have a gun in starterpack that has 6 audios in it, none of which play at the same time except Fire and Fire2
blob.png

Last night all of this worked fine when I made it, but this morning as I try to test the place, i’ll come across the following issues:

Upon testing in studio, the music and background sounds can be heard, but the gun cannot

Upon testing in server, the music and background sounds CANNOT be heard, but the gun can.

I should also note that the sound objects state isPlaying = true but the sounds aren’t audible.

Sometimes both results happen with studio/server reversed, It seems to be at random whenever I made an edit.
This is effectively pissing me off. Does anybody know anything I can do to fix this? or why it’s happening?

There are some changes to sounds.

Thanks! I just read through that and it provided me with a lot of information.

But unfortunately it hasn’t helped me fix the problem.

Should be fixed now, consistent behaviour.
The changes in that announcement should happen by thursday.

2 Likes

Thank you for submitting this report. We are currently reviewing all bug reports to ensure we have not overlooked any ongoing issues. Since this issue was reported over two years ago, can you please confirm you are still experiencing the problem? If so, please respond to this thread, and we will investigate. If we do not receive any response within 30 days, we will consider this matter resolved. Thank you.