Spending Credit Balance under $4.95 (non-app)

It would be great if you had credit balance under $4.95 and you had like a conversion option to spend it on BC/R$. The amount of days you get (for BC, TBC, OBC) are based on your remaining credit balance, or the amount of R$ (preferably 4¢/3 R$).

Often, when you have like $2-3 in your credit balance, you’d have to buy another ROBLOX card to get rid of that by buying TBC/2 months of BC. People who want to not spend anymore would want to just clear it out on the spot without having to buy more.

Minimum amount of $ you must have is 1$ for BC, as it reduces the risk of abuse (getting 100 groups from OBC and switch to BC). Lower than that can be converted to R$.

16 Likes

I think this is a great idea. I have three bucks’ worth of credit that I can’t redeem.

1 Like

Support, I have credits on an alt that i can’t do anything with

1 Like

Relatable…

Super relatable…

Joking aside, it makes sense for them to not do this. If you’re just out of reach of an item, it makes for a compelling reason to spend more money.

1 Like

I would love to be able to spend my last few dollars (the joys of conversion)

I have $4.30 or so and I can’t spend it on anything, and I can’t just top up by 70 cents.

I’d rather just be able to tack the balance to my next purchase (say I buy obc monthly for 20 bucks, but I have 3 dollars in credit, it would just reduce 3 bucks from my purchase, making the total 17)

I literally have $0.05. But how did I get it? I have no idea where that came from.

I got 2.30 due to the rate between GBP to USD,

Maybe the buying R$ which all end in 95c

Maybe it be possible to spend credit and use another payment method such card.