Studio Shortcuts / Hotkeys

Request:
Can we get a key to select locked parts? Has recently been requested as a feature.

2 Likes

Awesome. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Ctrl + F6 - Microprofiler

1 Like

Yeah, it looks like a few non-standard shortcuts (not in Customize Shortcuts) were missed:

Ctrl + F6: Open/Close Microprofiler
Ctrl + P: Pause/Resume Microprofiler
Diagnostics.

2 Likes

This link 404’d and I think it’s important that it either be updated or unpinned. Either or, I found this list of studio shortcuts / hotkeys by @2Hex on Twitter if anyone needs them:

4 Likes

You sent the unreadable thumbnail. Please reply with the actual image instead.

2 Likes

Um…

Device; Huawei P20 Lite
Android 8.0

Here:

12 Likes

Ctrl+W is my mortal enemy, the amount of times I’ve exited studio when I’m testing movement controls.
:sob:

6 Likes

Looks like the page was moved to here. Please update it

4 Likes

I don’t see it in the picture, but Ctrl+Shift+C is probably the best thing that has happened to my scripting experience.

It’s a super quick way to comment/uncomment entire blocks of code, and have saved me probably hours now on debugging.

2 Likes

Thanks for this! This will definitely help me get better at studio.

1 Like

Already new most of these, but it’s nice to have them all in one place, especially for beginners.

1 Like

Thanks! I knew the common ones (Ctrl + Z, Contrl + R, etc.) but now I can make my time in studio easier knowing these shortcuts! :smiley:

Ctrl + S is one that I didn’t know and now that I know, maybe I’ll actually remember to save my place more often so I don’t lose anything if it crashes. (Because no one likes that)