Study on International Developer Communities

Hello, DevForum!

I am currently doing a study on International Developer Communities. With Roblox being expanded into Spanish and RDC Amsterdam, I am curious to see which countries Roblox content creators come from.

To see that there are small groups from practically every country makes a really interesting case. I believe that putting shared brainpower into projects and working together definitely speeds up progress, and developers discussing the expansions of Roblox’s features and products around the world makes the first steps towards this very achievement.

So, i’d like to take a vote. Which country or region are you from?
I am sorry for the confusion this poll produces or any possibly missing countries / regions, this is a general study on the culture of Roblox’s user and influencer base, so pick the region closest to you and share your findings / thoughts down below.

• Russia / Siberia
  • Central Europe
  • Eastern Europe
  • Western Europe
  • Scandinavia
  • Southern Europe
  • Mediterranean
  • Arabic Peninsula
  • North Africa
  • East Africa
  • South Africa
  • West Africa
  • China
  • India
  • East Asia
  • South Asia
  • Japan
  • Philippines
  • Oceania
  • Australia
  • Greenland / Iceland
  • Northern South America
  • Brazil
  • Chile
  • Argentina
  • Central America
  • Mexico
  • Caribbean
  • United States
  • Canada
  • Madagascar
  • Not Listed

0 voters

Thank you!

Couldn’t you already get some good data from this thread?

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/devforum-member-map/114655?u=kiansjet

My account apparently doesn’t have access to that topic…

I want to do a bit of my own research as well. People often change the country they live in, and I thought doing a fresh poll would be the right thing to do.

Likely not often enough to severely skew the results. A single consistent thread would naturally have the largest supply of data, making it more useful.