Th3kiddt | GFX, Modeling, Building| CLOSED

Hey there!, I’m Th3kiddt, and I am a Roblox GFX Artist, and Modeler, I’ve been doing Roblox GFX for a year now, and modeling/building for about 3-4 months. I’m able to give High- Quality work to my clients for their games, and for personal projects. I have a game coming up soon which I’m the Main Developer. I also have Quite a decent platform on @Twitter. I’m friends with some pretty decent GFX artists, and Builders.

Icons

)

Thumbnails

MONDAY - FRIDAY: 4pm - 9pm Unfortunately I can’t work on the weekend due to IRL needs.

Prices depend on the complexity of your commission

Payments can only be through , Gamepass

Rules
  • Only Order what I offer

• Don’t ask me to lower the price for you

• DON’T rush me

• Don’t dm me if you can’t afford it

• DON’T waste my time

• You pay first No arguing

Information
  • Commissions might take a while due to school

• When ordering you can give me the right to tweet the artwork to my audience on Twitter.*

• I have the right to decline your commission.

• No refunds when paid.

• Please have some sort of deadline.

• Please make sure to have your details ready before ordering, for example you can tell me how many characters , the map, or specific people you want in, That kind of detail will give me some sort of idea for how I’m gonna do the GFX So please be more specific if you can. It will help a lot.*

• Please acknowledge that the more complex/complicated the artwork is the more it will costs , refusing to pay will just make me cancel the order.

• Commissions might take up to a day or an hour depending on how hard it is, and how busy I am IRL Hope you Understand

Twitter: @Th3Kiddt
Discord: Th3kiddt#8257

If you have any questions or want to commission , You can contact me with the information above. I’ll Get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for reading my post and have a great day ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still open Dm me to order Th3kiddt#8257