The Robux exchange rate and monthly cash out limit is increasing!

What do you mean? If I had 1.65m devex would you be able to take all of that off my hands in one month devex?

2 Likes

Yep, that’s what he’s saying. Clearing out all of the 0.0025 rates in one go. That’s gonna make this so much easier.

6 Likes

Oh, so basically clear all the old rates out at any amount?

1 Like

Awesome! This answered all of my questions.

2 Likes

Are we going to be told in advance how much this zero balance accounts for? I’d like to do it but I know at least some of my robux is from limiteds, and I don’t want to all of a sudden have no robux.

1 Like

So hopefully it will be addressed in the post you mentioned you’re working on but just to clarify here’s a scenario:
Say that I have some random number of R$ (e.g. 34,234) and I cash out 100k in the future with the extra R$65,766 earned as new R$. Would I receive:
A) $250 (old rates applied to whole cash out)
or
B) 315.77 (old rates applied to old R and new rates applied to new R$)
or possibly something else?

4 Likes

Ouch, this was painful. So if I had kept my 2M+ robux in my group, instead of on my account, I would’ve had 2500 more dollars right now?
Uuughhh the regret is reeaaal

12 Likes

I’ve been keeping kinetic code funds in the group for the past 2 months and I love myself so much for it haha.

8 Likes

I can’t even hide that I’m soooo jealous and salty about that lol

2 Likes

When you haven’t even devexed before :upside_down:

5 Likes

40% exchange increase > 30% robux transfer tax? Am I missing something?

EDIT: Yup, I missed something haha. Thanks EndorsedModel.

2 Likes

Will we do this through the website or do we send an email to devex to do this?

7 Likes

100,000 * 0.0025 = 250
70,000 * 0.0035 = 245
It’s not worth it.

7 Likes

It’s only 60 :stuck_out_tongue:

It would be at the new rate

thanks for answer

I’ve been waiting for this.

Seems the May deadline will now change to March 31st (won’t happen, probably in April) for the release of my game.

I have 3.1m in my account and 700k in my group. If I cash out the 4m, I should get roughly 10k USD and then Im completely on the new ratio next time I cash out, since Im a few days away before completely whiping out all my robux savings. Do I have this correct? This whole thing is the slightest bit confusing.

1 Like

This is awesome! But how will we be able to do this NO CAP one time DevEx?

3 Likes

Will all of that NO CAP DevEx be charged at .0025, or will the Robux earned after today earn the .0035 and the rest earned before at .0025?

1 Like

Is any robux earned today and beyond going to be cashed out at the old rates?