The Robux exchange rate and monthly cash out limit is increasing!

Why not?

http://devforum.roblox.com/t/true-facts-about-devex/12480/36

2 Likes

When will the devex page be updated with the new rates and limit? I’m five days away from reaching the tier I want to cash out in which would clear all of my robux. Does that mean the devex after this coming one will be at the .0035 rate without me having to do anything? And will this devex be at 100% .0025 rate or will it be a mix since 20% of it is group robux/March 1+ robux?

All Robux earned after March 1st will calculate to .0035% conversion rate. All Robux before March 1st will calculate to .00025% conversion rate.

You will probably get some wacky cash out (as will most) this first time around as it will be a mix of both conversions.

DevEx Page will be updated soon, I promise!

2 Likes

If having old robux makes new robux worth the old rates then at some point it is worth sending them to a group and back to convert them into new robux.

1 Like

It’s split up. If you have 50k of one rate and 50k of another you’ll get two conversion rates for both halves, individually.

Also you can do a one time unlimited cash out where they take all of your old robux no matter how much and in return give you your account cleared of old robux and it’s all devexed at the old rate.

1 Like

Any details on how that is done yet?

No idea but I devexed asap I saw this and then emailed them asking to do the full cashout.

im so happy ive been saving up for the last year

1 Like

But… You know it won’t matter much (as to this update) as they’re these “old robux”? :stuck_out_tongue:

its in group funds

2 Likes

Hate to burst your bubble, but saved money will go through as old rate unless you stored it in a group

Lucky you then! :smiley:

:smiley:

I’m still confused about this question:

Should I be cashing out all of my robux ASAP so that I don’t get stuck with the old rates for too long, or do I not have anything to lose by hanging on to my money with a balance of the old currency?

In EndorsedModels’ question, you would get 315.77, since the 34k is in the old rate and the 66k would be in the new rate. The only case it would be the full .0025/R$ rate is if you did one of those NO CAP DevEx’s.

You don’t have anything to lose by saving up with your old and new Robux. What it looks like from the replies from Roblox Staff is that the DevEx team will give you a split amount, depending on how much old and new Robux you cashed out.

1 Like

How will we know if we can do the Zero balance option?

1 Like

So if you are interested I’d send devex@roblox.com an email or message @JParty on the devforum

lmao thanks for answering it for me.

Hello Everyone,

I made a new post about this, but thought I would post it here as well.

I want clarify some details of the one time no limit DevEx opportunity that was mentioned in the "DevEx increase announcement”. If you do not plan on utilizing the developer exchange over the next few months feel free to ignore this post.

There is some confusion over the language used in the initial proposal that misconstrued our intentions. This proposal was initially meant to be a no “UPPER” limit opportunity for developers beyond the monthly maximum DevEx amount looking to start fresh. It was not initially planned to be an “any amount” exchange. However, after seeing the interest in the community regarding reaching a zero balance I am investigating expanding this option to include everyone’s requests. This is not final, but I will be investigating.

Another point of confusion over this proposal has been around our time frame for deployment and who will be eligible when that time arises. This proposal was established in response to developer feedback following the DevEx increase announcement and is not currently ready for deployment. If you are interested in this opportunity please reach out to the DevEx team as normal. Once we’ve collected the information of interested developers I will be personally reaching out to everyone to guide you through the process and explain how this system will be deployed.

7 Likes