RBXDev group - information and how to join

Howdy, I am Whimzee, creator of the unofficial RBXDev group on Roblox. On this topic you can find some more details about the group and how to join.

The RBXDev group is unofficial group housing the community of the ROBLOX developer forums. All users in the group have proven ownership of a developer forum account.

If you want to join the group, request to join and reply to this topic. One of the group moderators will admit you to the group.

Approval is now done automatically by a bot. Replying to this thread is no longer necessary. You simply need to join the group and you will automatically be admitted within 10 minutes.

More on the approval proccess can be read here.

16 Likes

Double-correction: Illegible means not easy to read.
“Why do doctors have illegible handwriting?”

1 Like

Curses! I just hit the very first thing on the spell-checker.

1 Like

Also, here might be a restriction for most people: Max groups reached.
In that case, do not feel the need to leave an existing group for the RBXDev one, it is mostly for the group wall and keeping in touch with the stuff on Roblox and RBXDev with the shouts.

1 Like

sent a request. look for a guy in a hev suit.

1 Like

Accepted request.

Also, could applicants please provide a roblox username so we can search for entries? Not all people on RBXDev use there roblox usernames on RBXDev.

1 Like

I applied. Same username, Qwertygiy. Should be obvious from my avatars, heheh.

1 Like

Are you sure you sent a request? I can’t find you in the pending join requests, nor can I find a log of someone accepting you. :shocked:

1 Like

Resubmitted to make sure.

1 Like

Accepted.

1 Like

MrHistory

1 Like

I’ve accepted you into the group.

Edit: From now on, when I accept someone I’ll just ‘thank-you’ their post.

1 Like

I think I tried to apply a while back but I’m not sure, so sent a request :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I sent a request some time ago, hasn’t been accepted yet though.

1 Like

Your name isn’t in the request list. Send another and I’ll let you in.

1 Like

I might also add that it would be smart for the groups moderators to subscribe to this topic so you don’t miss the join requests.

1 Like

Just sent a request.

1 Like

Yo, username = Peaspod
Oh behave :wink:

1 Like

Yeah… you still haven’t accepted my request

1 Like

You never told us when you sent another Agent. Your first one wasn’t there, I can assure you. Regardless, I’ve accepted you.

1 Like