Hi. Today I have experienced a strange bug.
When I’m using a TweenSize function for my Gui - the transparent GuiObjects are becoming less transparent, while in reality - I don’t have any function to change background transparency.
The glitch happens under few circumstances:
- The main GuiObject needs at least one child GuiObject inside
- The main GuiObject’s Anchor point might be affecting this. For example x = 0 won’t work.
- Same might go for position sometimes.
- When I’m playing a game, it will always trigger.
- In studio, it’s a bit different story. It only works on some resolutions. Example AbsoluteSize is 758, 435.
To reset transparency to older state, resize window or remove/add a GuiObject inside.
The transparency value doesn’t seem to change itself.
Here’s an example Gui TweenSize_Bug.rbxm (2.1 KB).
AMD A8-6600K APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
Bug started to happen lately, I just noticed it today. Not earlier.
If I had to fix it, I would see what modifies the transparency - what affect it’s behavior.
It only happens when the width goes 0.