"Unable to open the place" upon attempting to open a team create place

When I open a team create game (owned by someone else but shared with me), I am unable to. The following popup occurs:

I’ve attempted to open other team create places and they do not work either. I don’t really know what other information I can give.

There are many types of scenarios of what is happening:

1. The user unfriended you.
  2. The user disabled TC on this game.
  3. The user removed you from TC.
  4. A little bug that prevents you from entering any TC.

Also have you tried relaunch Studio again to see if that pesky bug is still there?

I get this nearly every time I try to open one of our TC games. Only seems to happen with that one, but it happens with all the places within that particular game universe, whether you open through studio or the website.

It probably happens somewhere between 1 and 5 times before the place finally opens. Occasionally it crashes studio at the same time.

I’ve trawled all the existing threads who exhibit the same symptoms and nobody seems to have a fix, although the latest update seems to have improved it slightly for me, and made it worse for one of our other devs. We’ve kind of just got used to it and it’s part of our workflow now :confused:

Sorry we missed this. @Tenal - if the issue is ongoing, would you mind filing again? We’ll get to that one. Big apologies again.