Updating a place name or anything doesnt work

If I go ahead and try to change anything of a place (name,description,VIP server enabled etc) and press save, after a second im just taken to an error page saying “400 |There was a problem with your request”

This started happening around 5 days ago, and happens for every game I have access to. This seems to only happen with edge so far

2 Likes

I’m not sure what’s going on, I tried to replicate and was unable to do so.

Have you tried clearing your cookies/cache?

Tried both. still wont update properly sadly

Hm, that’s very odd. Have you tried to do it on an alternate account, but using the same PC? Just trying to narrow down where the issue is.

Ive tried a new account, still not feeling like working.

What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different browser?

ok yeah it was the browsers problem. I was using Microsoft edge

1 Like

Yeah, for some odd reason, Edge doesn’t always like Roblox, I usually use Chrome and never have any issues.

EDIT: I tested in Microsoft Edge too, and it returned a 400 Error.

I wouldn’t recommend marking a solution yet since Roblox has not resolved the bug. If they see that this post already has a resolution, then they may skip over it accidently.

Instead, edit the original post that this only occurs on Edge and add your current Edge version somewhere too.

Can confirm, happens on Microsoft Edge. I only recently started experiencing this bug actually.

I seem to have a lot of problems with Roblox on Microsoft Edge. I also have Chrome and Firefox installed but they don’t have nearly as much data on my computer as Edge does and I use them to access alts, which is why Edge is my primary browser. I can switch over to Chrome or Firefox temporarily.

1 Like

This also affects game creation, I cannot create any new places.

1 Like