Want to be featured on the Roblox Twitter? Find out how!

could you be featured for projects off-site of roblox?

like youtube, or even your own website (similar to how Them Magazines is often mentioned)

or is it purely on-site, roblox content

I donā€™t think the point is for them to basically promote your game for you. I believe theyā€™re looking for more like Tech Demoā€™ish tweets or like just generic cool creation type of tweets.

oof missing numbers in my link

Yeah I thought that tweet had a photo but now Iā€™m seeing that itā€™s actually just a card with the game thumbnail. Oops. Doesnā€™t hurt to try, though!

(and just because itā€™s an (almost) full game doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not a cool creation)

Does this include music, drawings, retextures, etc. that are Roblox related as well?

Interesting inclusion. Glad to see I am not alone when it comes to this stuff.

whelp, there go my chances lol
Guess Iā€™ll purge my twitter of any non-family friendly content.

You could have a personal and development Twitter account. I part do this; it is just that I donā€™t have a personal account half.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s Awesome! Hope to be featured one day.

2 Likes

For sure!

1 Like

ā€œFeaturedā€ here means getting a development post retweeted by the roblox twitter account?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been on the #ROBLOXDev hashtag for a few years now, nothing has happened w/ it for me? Or is this something new that youā€™re starting?

Either way, Iā€™m stoked and ready to get on the active post train if this becomes a thing.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification (fingers crossed)!

1 Like

Iā€™m a bit confused by your question, would you mind clarifying?

Cheers

Iā€™ve been waiting to be featured, thatā€™ll be so exciting for me.
Iā€™m proud of how this build is coming out - https://twitter.com/astrellyRblx/status/955619414300352514

I am always using the #RobloxDev, so Iā€™ll keep tweeting! :slight_smile:

My Twitter is both my personal and professional Twitter yet it still meets the guidelines lol, Iā€™m a good boy :smiley:

2 Likes

Same w/ me, I turned my dev-life around 4 years ago for the better.

1 Like

What do you mean by being ā€œfeaturedā€ on the official roblox twitter?

Sorry for the confusing question, not sure how to word it better.

How do you verify if the twitter account is fam friendly?