What are you working on currently? [2016]

Really starting to dig this whole animation thing.

Because your pistol is a sniper, too.

5 Likes

Pro tip: The Innovation Inc Labs has controls for 1 fan and 2 coolant pumps. Be ready for all this! (Still have 2 more displays to do)

2 Likes

Just a little something. I feel like I’m missing something other than food.

13 Likes

In ATF, do you have quests that respond to your decisions or any world interactivity that responds to your decisions through the game or no?

In New Vegas, there are various factions that will respond to you differently depending on how you treat them throughout the game (among several other things that respond to you differently depending on your actions throughout it), which makes the usage of the term “RPG” more accurate.

22 Likes

M1903 A3 Springfield

Since the gun is made for third person and first person use, the receiver and bolt received the most detail. The stock is alright, it lacks curves on the rear area, but it gets the job done.

2 Likes

=D this place makes me happy

It should be better than the previous build of LoaO.

dat LIGHTING!!

100’s of NPCs

7 Likes

Share lightning settings? And whats that for? :o

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 7.32.56 AM.png

5 Likes

Does ShadowColor even do anything anymore? I thought it stopped having an effect once the blob shadows for characters were implemented.

1 Like

I’m not sure but I think it does. I can’t test right this moment but I’ll check when I get home.

This is absolutely magical. You’ve got something amazing on your hands.

2 Likes

We don’t have quests at the moment. With the way the game is setup, quests would just detract from the experience. We do have interactivity, though. You can open doors, turn on computers, toilets, sinks, lamps, sleep in beds, etc. We’re also gonna be doing catastrophes occasionally.

Can anyone explain how this is done?

MMORPG, Yet to be named but say hello to White Castle.

4 Likes

Into the bunker…

5 Likes

Chevy Camaro-esqe sports car for Ultimate Driving.
The body and rear have yet to be worked on, but the front turned out a lot better than I was expecting.

2 Likes