What are you working on currently? (2017)

As suggested by @asimo3089 and @Childish_Landino, a new post for the 2017 year! The purpose of a new post for this year is to look back at the end of each year and see how far we’ve come.

What are you working on currently?

I’m trying to figure out how to piece together the case store.

37 Likes

Here’s some shots of my ongoing recreation of concept art from Zootopia, which I will hopefully finish this year, The Cloven Hoof. Most recent update was lowering the street by .2 and adding in more of a curb.

Original concept art:

Apologies for the massive image dump.

61 Likes

Working on a game called Zombie Defense Tycoon with my friend from college to introduce him to developing on Roblox. Started a few hours ago and he’s been making good progress figuring out how to work studio and is also having a lot of fun doing it.

I wanted to work on a feature that would load the character appearance of all a player’s friends as zombies, but unless I’m missing something there doesn’t seem to be a way to get a list of a player’s friends. There’s only a method for a list of currently online friends. I also got shot down by the HttpService can’t send requests to roblox domains meme pretty hard, and I don’t really want to set up a proxy server just for this.

14 Likes

Keep me posted on this plox, where’s the place so I can fav it? I’ve been wanting to play a good zombie game for a long time now.

6 Likes

Happy New Year & Happy Holidays!

23 Likes

Check this out.

8 Likes

Radicool! I only looked in methods for Player since I assumed it would be there. Glad to know it was just that I missed it.

6 Likes

Happy new year.

9 Likes

Working on AR15 and AR10 models

13 Likes

Feels weird to not see the 100s of posts…

Anyways, I’m working on a secret project. Pictures/playable demo soon. :123:

9 Likes

Working on VIP servers for TC3. I’m making everything you can think of editable. Stats, base/crystals positions, gamemode specifics, scale and color scheme of the map, lighting properties, a map creator gui, and more.

This is the stats change gui so far

10 Likes

Maps, maps, some guns, and more maps for upcoming game. Hope to build a showcase sometime this year but I’ve been saying that the past 4 years so I doubt I will lol

23 Likes

Planning on finishing this game with @TigerCode this year…

We have a month to work on it before classes start again. :ok_hand:

15 Likes

Made it so as soon as you see a particular thing you get spooked

26 Likes

Going to try and make 8 ball pool in 1 day

20 Likes

Fixing up LMS for another test demo later this week, hopefully all the major bugs will be fixed so that you can actually play the game. More content soon_tm

@Lion2323 might wanna check that Win10 notification

3 Likes

Time to get working on something to post.

5 Likes

Making an unofficial egg hunt

Some eggs

10 Likes

make the lava one glow with neon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This may not look like much, but it is relevant to a needed update for Ultimate Boxing.
blob.jpg

1 Like