What are you working on currently? [2016]

Recreated the most saturated chart of each type in this place: http://www.roblox.com/games/384854143/Where-is-the-love

So uh… RGB when ROBLOX? Where’s the love? :'c

Commence primary ignition!

1 Like

Someone needs to make a saturated chart of all the places that have saturated charts…

…technically it’d have to include itself.

All i could think of happening from that is something like this.

4 Likes

Teh b00m3r.

2 Likes

Same project, just something a bit more energetic this time.

19 Likes

I need this for my project :o

I’m working on my 2D shooter, taking feedback on it. I will be improving the game over the next coming weeks and I will also begin adding in more systems and working on the graphics. I am pumped for it.

Some volumetric fog hacks for a map I’m creating. Not quite sure if I’ll include it yet, more just playing around.

23 Likes

Wait… How???

2 Likes

Looks like particles fading in and out with no speed.

I’m working on a huge update for my game, Escape!

3 Likes

Finally got clouds done. If you wanna know how the clouds are a decal plus more transparent imageLabel to show behind fog.

10 Likes

I’ve been working on Paris off and on for my travel simulator, World Expedition.

So far I’ve only gotten the Eiffel Tower done, since I don’t have much time for development anymore with my position at ROBLOX

Hopefully I can finish the city up sooner or later :joy:

22 Likes

As a builder myself I have to say that that tower is stunning and you did an outstanding job :smiley:

How many parts did it take to build it?

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that :slight_smile:
In total, this was close to 40,000 parts haha. Needless to say people with slow computers won’t have the most fluent experience in-game xD

As of now I am trying to create my own custom character physics so I can make a better web swing! Fair warning, it’s a bit rough, and I’m abusing a bug within the code to make my character rise like he does.

https://a.pomf.cat/ytwdgk.webm

5 Likes

Large part with a particle emitter; main properties are roughly:

Rate ~1000 (I didn’t do much optimising. This is probably way too high)
Lifetime ~4
Z-index ~10 (this can make quite a huge difference)
Transparency ~0.9
Size ~3.5

And of course a good foggy texture too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

FIND looks like FIAD.

Non-Euclidean Geometry:

6 Likes