Widgets for Terrain and Animating ruins everything

• Whenever I open either Terrain Editor or the Animation Plugin the widget wont allow me to resize it or select anything. It also locks my mouse.

None of the buttons work (this has been a problem fora while)
I can’t animate or do anything with terrain. This is really unfortunate. None of the buttons on the widgets work.

• This happens every single time I use the new widgets (terrain and animations) old widgets work perfectly fine!

• I believe this may be a graphics error. I’m using an Intel® HD Graphics 630 (Display mode- 1920x1080)

• This bug began when roblox implemented the awful feature of widgets (Next time give people the OPTION to change, as I hate this update with a passion)

1 Like

@CalGamesDev

If I move the Animation Editor it lags and makes my mouse choppy and freezes up for about 10 seconds, then unfreezes for 1/10 of a second.

Now I can’t move my mouse at all.

Thanks for this feedback, I’ll make sure this is looked into.

Next time you’re in Studio, can you press Ctrl+Shift+F6 and report what you see there when you drag the widget around?

Also, what do you mean by “locks my mouse”?

Makes it so I cannot rotate my camera while in studio!

Sometimes it crashes my graphics card, makes my screen go entirely black besides a small portion. It forces me to control alt delete and then I need to manually end the task.

https://gyazo.com/0cefb15efb06ee7d7f972cc57c8b405e

The bars no longer are generated after I do this.

Can you send your log files the next time this happens? They should be in %localappdata%/Roblox/logs or %localappdata%/Roblox/logs/archive.

Sorry for a delayed response! It seems that the most recent update has fixed this!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.