Xbox Device Emulation

Xbox has some slightly different CoreGuis. Being able to emulate those CoreGuis and other possible changes would be a useful feature even if it’s not a particularly important one.

Device emulation button if you aren't familiar ![](upload://y2H3QDK7N3afVLpxNPKEHscB0Nu.png)
18 Likes

Doesn’t that button just change the resolution of the studio window? It doesn’t add any functionality or UI specific to that platform to studio for testing. It’s pretty useless except to see if you GUIs look pretty.

1 Like

I’m all for it becoming more useful and straying away from only changing resolution

4 Likes

If you switch to mobile it used to (and I think still tries to) show mobile controls instead of the normal ones.

2 Likes

I tried earlier but it didn’t work, even with my touchscreen.

That’s a good request, I’ll add it to our list!

3 Likes

Any news? I want to make Ultimate Boxing fully supported for XBOX on launch, but I don’t have one to test on.

1 Like

@Seranok would know more, he’s in charge of the feature requests now!

We’ll look into this, thanks for bringing it up!

1 Like

Been a while. Any news?

We silently launched this feature a month ago. We’ll make a big announcement about it soon when some UI changes ship.

4 Likes

It has been three years since the last post, but I still don’t have an Xbox emulation. It is still only a resolution change. Is there any way to activate it?

2 Likes