[1,000$ USD] Hiring Developers for my up and coming SCPF

Hi if you need a GFX designer or thumbnails contact me on discord
Helmie_gas1#9529

1 Like

yo i’m interessed i’m a builder/3d modeler

Interested to fill the gfx artist position , Feeling good to work with you soon , Contact me on discord : Ay-Men#7917 , Only asking for the possibility of paying by robux … group funds …

I am a scripter. I’m interested. Sent you a friend request, caleb#2647.

SCPF are a quite high demanded games

Hey, i was wondering if you needed a low poly 3D modeler. Here’s my work if you are : My low poly models

1 Like

Hey I am still looking for a 3D Modeler, what is your discord?

1 Like

Music composer! Did not see it on the list but always gotta ask.

1 Like

Add me on discoed have been looking for one!

1 Like

I’m interested in working as a UI designer, you can find every details about me in my portofolio. Added you on discord too.

1 Like

Have you ever hired developers before?

I’m curious on whether you actually have 1000 USD to spend.

If you are not interested please don’t respond.

There is no need to be blunt with me.
I was asking a civil question if you don’t want to show me mutual respect then I suggest you get of the devforum.

1 Like

If I didn’t have it I wouldn’t have posted, I just don’t appreciate people who go asking questions that are not related. So was your question civilized yes, but was it unnecessary, yes.

It’s entirely related.
I was interested in your job offer and I was pondering on whether you actually have that money to spend on your clients. It’s being sceptical that’s all.

There is no disrespect being displayed.

1 Like

That is fair however I have posted several recruitments before were people are plain rude, I would have liked to know that you were interested instead of just asking questions I could perceive as pointless.

Your previous altercations are unnecessary. If you want to accuse me of asking unrelated questions then then well my friend; their is a display of hypocrisy being showed from your end.

My questions are not pointless as in fact it’s asking on whether you have any evidence to back up your capital as 1000$ is a significant amount .

I was interested in your offer but seeing as you are stubborn to not answer my question I think I’ll give it a miss.

Ok!

(30 charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs)

I answered you question,

If I didn’t have it I wouldn’t have posted, I just don’t appreciate people who go asking questions that are not related. So was your question civilized yes, but was it unnecessary, yes.

You didn’t answer my question as no evidence has been shown.