1.05M R$ Hiring a builder/modeler

The Job

You will be building&modeling(you should be using external 3d modeling applications) an entire game
This includes:

• A semi large map that can house 8-12 bases
  • ~100 unique buildings/machines (some are simple like walls, others can get more complex)
  • 20 weapons (melee and long range)

I’d prefer if you used Roblox brickcolors and materials instead of uv mapping+painting
Your building style should be medium poly per cubic unit(so both small and large models have the same amount of detail) and bright such as these:

This game will be a sequel of sorts to the original Nuclear Plant Tycoon
Here is an outline of the game if you’d like to learn more about it

Commitment

This will have to be your only project and you must be able to work at least 4 hours everyday. You should be able to voice chat and have relatively fast response times+excellent communication

Payment

I want to pay after completion. If you want to do some other sort of system such as every 10 buildings then we can discuss that. I can pay in USD or other currencies instead of Robux too as long as the relevant conversion taxes are subtracted from your end

Closing

Thank you for reading
If you think you might be interested, please add me on discord Acreol#0001

15 Likes

What are you looking for in terms of building ‘materials’? Meshes, parts… etc?

1 Like

I’m looking for someone who can take advantage of external 3d modeling applications because it will allow for faster iterations and more creative designs

1 Like

Might want to include that in OP as it seems quite relevant to the task you are asking for.

6 Likes

Okay, I’ll edit it
I thought that’s what a modeler does though xd

1 Like

“Hiring a builder/modeler”
“You will be building & modeling an entire game”

Wanted some clarification on these. But yes, generally when you say modeler you are referring to someone who uses a 3rd party software, however, there are quite a few developers I know who are absolute GODS with CSG who I would also consider modelers.

4 Likes

Would you say the CSG gods can compare to a relatively good mesh modeler? (in speed and in ability to produce unique shapes)

1 Like

I honestly don’t know since i’m not one of them and i’ve never worked with one. Lot of the people I know of work of airplane models and most of them seem to knock them out in a timely manner.

3 Likes

I am interested. Add me on discord. Epic Gamer Soviet#4455

1 Like

@coleifornia seems fit for this job

5 Likes

Would this incline the entire map being low poly or just the placement objects? Do you have a preference of terrain? (Triangle, Smooth, etc…)

2 Likes

I’m personally not much of a fan of triangle terrain
It would probably be hard to blend smooth terrain with props and models but if the builder wants to do that (and can do it well) then I don’t mind that

1 Like

Seems legit, my Discord is ValorDibs#5604

@Acreol

1 Like

If you’re still looking for someone who has along of experience with these sorts of assets, I’m available (much of my work with RedManta was modular buildings). Here’s my portfolio.

Catch me on discord! Jacob#2976

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.