[$10-$100 USD] Clothing Designer

Hey there. I’m John and I’m looking for a HD clothing designer… I am planing on making a medieval game with different game modes. I would like someone who is good at making very realistic clothing. I am willing to pay up to $100 usd depending on the amount of work. If needed I will pay more. If you have a set price per peace in mind let me know. Thanks from John…

Must have:

• A sufficient way to stay in contact DevForum will not work

• A pay pal or other form of payment

• Some of you best work you’ve done

• Must be at least 13+

I may or may not be able to use PayPal I’m currently finding out alternatives…

If you’d like some recommendations so you get your money’s worth, I’ll leave a couple of the best’s tags below:

I used @DurstAuric and he made a phenomenal suit. Great guy, great time management, and crazy attention to detail- he’s worth his high price.
Likewise, my friend, @MissShu, is also amazing. Her prices are majorly cheaper than Durst’s; however, it’s sacrificed for a simplicity that still looks great.
Another great option that I know of is @sheric (from a recommendation from Shu). She has good quality and her prices are the cheapest of the three listed.

I hope this will help you find the best candidate!

I second this. @sheric is :ok_hand:

Those three clothing gods are the best (imo) around. All three produce great quality products, are friendly, and active!

Couldn’t agree more. Plus, they’re all super friendly!

Yeah I sent her a DM about working for me. She has yet to respond but I got another person who looks like they would do good.

Think I’m going to wait getting a clothing designer for right now. Thanks everyone who has posted and helped. Thanks from John…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.