[200,000+ Robux] Hiring an Environmental Artist for Horse Valley 2

weblogo3

About Us

Ming Media AB is the studio behind Horse Valley 2. Some of our notable projects include Pick A Side, Egg Farm Simulator, Would You Rather and Action!.

Horse Valley was our first game and hit the front page on its release 2016. We have learnt alot since then and hope to bring our newfound experience to the second installment.

About The Job

We are looking to contract a builder that can expand our map:

Overview:

• Expand map width by 800 studs and the water side by 200 studs.
  • Add a beach to the water side.
  • Add heights and hills to all “empty” locations, such as the expanded areas.
  • Add roads to the expanded areas that connect with the map.
  • Rework the surrounding mountain, make it climbable and add a cave.

You must be:

• Heavy experienced in part terrain
  • Proactive and independent
  • Receptive to criticism
  • Communicative and send continuous updates on your progress
  • Able to create content which complements our game’s build style

Examples of what we want to add

Beach

Heights and hills

Cave

Climbable Mountain

Payment

We are paying a minimum of 200,000 Robux. If you think the job sounds interesting, but the offer is too low, please contact us anyway. We are more than willing to pay more for higher quality work.

Alternatively, we can pay in USD if you can provide us with a valid invoice.

Contact Us

Email: jobs@horsevalley2.com
Or DM: @SirMing

You must be 13 years or older to apply.
Please be sure to include a portfolio of your work.

11 Likes

100,000 Robux?
Really?
This is my luckiest day, lol. :smiley:

I’m interested, here’s some of my past work. https://devforum.roblox.com/t/portfolio-kd12306-builder/620785/4. You can shoot me a DM on Discord at - KEDO#2667. Looking forward to meeting you.

Hello my friend! I am very interested! Add me on Roblox -SignsDev and Discord -SignsDev7382
I have only worked on a few things. Booga Booga
And Lost Realms (open World’s I was a contributor) and I work for Realm craft and Valorant (contributer basically) on the app store!

Do you want the terrain 3D modeled and imported or do you want it made with the terrain editor in studio?

Neither. Part terrain as in wedges/triangle parts.

1 Like

This is my low poly portfolio. I can make low poly terrain too and I think I fit your style.

I am interested dm me at discord Lyte#0001 I will send you my portfolio on there if possible if not then here I normally copy and paste this message so yeah "I was wondering if it would be possible for me to become a developer for you guys I am experienced and have been developing for almost 10 years I have a portfolio if you want it I am active everyday and I can be on everyday. This is my portfolio Roblox Developer Portfolio (If you want more pictures dm me on discord, Editor#9786 - Album on Imgur I also work for this huge group •The Order of the Sith• - Roblox as a dev LuisAries - Roblox I made most of the games for these groups •The Order of the Sith• - Roblox The GaIactic RepubIic Army - Roblox I work for this big group too. The Roman Empire   - Roblox The Roman Patronage - Roblox 𝗧he 𝗚aIactic 𝗘mpire - Roblox the star wars games I made was mostly by myself I do everything development wise and I work for big groups so I could help alot. I have a flying system that and represent my abilities to script and I made most of the Script /Builds/Models/Terrain on the following game: Roman Belgica - Roblox on here. Here is my flying system game Fly A Tie - Roblox "

Would we be expected to model assets or is that done by a modeler and we do the actual terrain and placement/fine tuning etc?

No model assets is expected because the job is primarily terrain work.

2 Likes

Do you want the terrain to be renewed? Or a different version of it.

You can also add me on discord as lucaz#3606 if you’re interested.

Please note that the job does not involve creating a map terrain from scratch. The primary goal is to expand the terrain and add new things. Some areas may need rework but most things should be left untouched.

1 Like

Hello! I just DM’ed you via Devforum!

You can contact me on discord @ davidd#9318 if interested. :slight_smile:

Sent you a DM via devforum (30 chars)

Thank you for all the applications so far! Unfortunately, we have not found anyone that match our needs yet. We have therefore doubled the base payment.

2 Likes

Hello! I am SignsDev, I am a terrain artist and I am very interested in this! Please contact me via dev forum or discord SignsDev7382! Please are me on roblox as well! Thanks!

Hey! I sent an email and DM with my portfolio.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.