Deleted deleted

We’re finally at 100 commands! :confetti_ball:

More funny & cool commands are being added!

disco command issue has been fixed!

This is super cool! well done man…

Why it says content deleted? Charrrrrrrr

Roblox sadly decided to remove this… no reason :frowning:

Thank you! Sadly roblox removed me this and banned me…

Maybe you can upload rbxm on github or somewhere else?

I luckily still have a place with my admin, but if I upload it again I might get a perm ban

Hm, something makes me believe that it’s because of the disco command because it’s probably been considered like a reference to discord or something

Wow. If it’s because of that - roblox should clean their glasses or read better.

There are so many admin commands that have this command

1 Like

Hello everyone,

So as you might know - the admin panel has been deleted for no reason.

However, I am here to say -
I aint giving up, and I will make another one soon. With a better Gui.

2 Likes

Idk but maybe you can try asking here https://devforum.roblox.com/g/Mod_Review_Requests

1 Like

I really apologize to everyone who wanted to use it, this is really frustrating.

But I will try to re-make it with a better UI.

Hey, they replied to my mail, they said something about UTG, what does that mean?

The only UTG that I know from Roblox is Ultimate Trolling.

2 Likes

That’s why maybe it’s better to upload that also to github or yeah any other resources where people can get your UI.

Oh. But I dont really understand what was wrong there, I didnt make any suicial or jihadistic threat

I don’t know maybe something like Rage command, it’s the same like in the chat, when we type something that maybe for us is not that bad , but Roblox tagged it.

Weird. I will try to remake it. The old version is still alive tho.and there is a chat cmd. So i guess that is not the reason.

Is there “Rage” in the old one? I think you’re talking bout the one with 40+ commands right?