[PLUGIN] Interface Tools

Well it isn’t a roundifier, it is pre-roundified frames. At some point I may try adding a roundifying feature though.

1 Like

Woah! This makes creating UI’s way easier for me, Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! The gradient has already been a lifesaver!

1 Like

Nice plugin, i like it! But when i open studio or i test play, the plugin opens. Please fix it, thanks!

1 Like

I heard of various issues occurring and will fix these later tonight.

Thanks for your patience

1 Like

This is truly a blessing. :pray:

2 Likes

I love this plugin! This is probably the best GUI plugin I’ve ever seen, being simple and easy to use. One problem I have with it, though, is that 11 icons and one gradient won’t load for me. I don’t know whether this is a bug or what, but I get errors for it every time, so idk.

2 Likes

Everytime I open Roblox Studio this plugin pops up first. Also, the buttons for the GUI don’t show up in the UI, which is weird. Also you could include drop shadows in the buttons. But, thanks for creating this plugin, it makes UI designing faster and more efficient! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Update

Hey everyone! I just pushed an update that should prevent the plugin from opening by itself when you open a place.

1 Like

This is due to certain icons being moderated (not sure why). Also, one gradient didn’t get through the moderation process until just now.

2 Likes

Nice work on that :smiley:

would it be possible to get an update so we can quickly search through the icons in the “Icons” tab?

2 Likes

Currently everything is automated (retrieving the icons) so that would be a LOT of work. I’ll look into ways of doing that though.

2 Likes

The new update will feature a new design and a plugin widget!

Original Tweet: https://twitter.com/UndefinedRbx/status/1204613084532359168

3 Likes

There are now two buttons to open the panel. I’m confused. I also found that for the icons and frames, you need to increase the CanvasSize because you can’t scroll all the way down through everything.

1 Like

Looks extremely small:

Probably of how UIAspectRatioConstraint was configured

2 Likes

This will be fixed in the next version.

@boomboomsha That will not be an issue soon, as the next version can be resized and repositioned.

2 Likes

The bleeding-edge version of the plugin is now available for download! Please leave feedback on this new testing version. Themes are not yet active.

Link: https://www.roblox.com/catalog/4506563587/BLEEDING-EDGE-Interface-Tools
Original Tweet

2 Likes

Hello! I really like this plugin. However, I think you should use the AbsoluteContentSize property on the UIGrid and UIList Layouts that you are using to resize your scrolling frames to the appropriate size. The scrolling canvas is much larger than it needs to be, and it is annoying to passed all icons and then go back up.

Also, it would be really cool if we could search for particular icons! Since there are so many, it is hard to pick what we need out of the current list.

Good job so far.

2 Likes

Very useful plugin I must have to say, when creating a quick little system it can be very helpful and time efficient. Thanks for bringing this into the community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am currently working with @howmanysmaII to figure out an efficient way to search for icons. Stay tuned!

1 Like