[100 USD + Possible Percentage] Fighting Game Scripter

About Us

Hi there! We are Swift Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a scripter who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Fighting Legends, a game inspired by games like street fighter.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Scripter to lead our team through the scripting aspect of our game. A good understanding of key binds and fighting games such as street fighter and mortal kombat are a must… Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying 100$ USD For the game scripted. If you’d like a permanent job at our studio, we can offer a percentage of game profit.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or by discord at CharlieJimenez#5249
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you by any chance need an animator?

Yes, i am going to need one badly, but at the moment i can only offer percentage pay for animator until my next commission. i would like to hire the animator when i have the scripter as i would like to have a framework of the game. if you are ok with working for percentage now we can work something out.

I’m okay with percentage! Add me so we can discuss it more. Pinkyidion#9575

i can script a few things, just not the main thing, would it be ok if i were to work for you to add the minor things for your game? its ok if you just pay me 1/8 of the payment.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.