[100k-200k+ PER TASK] Hiring 2 Scripters and a Armor Modeler!

About The Job and Corporation

Hello, I’m Sinox, AKA DisturbedSin. I am the Chief Technology Officer/project manager for all SinInc. groups. Currently we are seeking 2 scripters, and a Armor Modeler for upcoming projects. Scripters who apply for this position are required to be able to essentially code anything Military, and FP game related tasks. Scripters are also required to have worked for some type of Known establishment to ensure legitimacy, and also must be able to work fairly quick on tasks. As far as modeling goes, we currently need a modeler who can model r15 mid poly futuristic armor for a border game we are working on.

Modeler will be paid either per asset, or as a one time payment. Scripters will be paid per scripted game may it be a Border game, Military game or actual game such as a Simulator or RP. Depending on the difficulting, we are offering around 100k-200k per task/game scripted. This can go up depending on your prices.

Payment

Scripters will are offered to be paid 100k-200k per game scripted, more if requested.

Modelers will be paid 6-10k per armor piece or a total of 50kish.

Contact Us

You can contact me on the DevForum, or Discord. Please leave your discord info and portfolio below too as I have 400+ discord fr’s and wont be able to find your name on my own.

DevForum: @DisturbedSin
Discord: Sinox#5016

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello! I would like to apply!

Discord: YellowBannana898#0913

Portfolio: (Commissions Closed) YellowBannana898 - Programmer, Builder and 3D Modeler

1 Like

Hello! I might be interested in applying but what kind of tasks would be needed for a programmer?

1 Like

Hello, i’m interested i sent you a friend request on discord: Polaris#8465

You haven’t really explained the scripter’s main task, only your expectations.

Hi, i’m interested and I would like to apply. I sent you a friend request: aqwr#2828

Hello Ia m Intressed and i am a scripter here is my discord: HarryMcFlury#8910

Hello there, My name is RobloxyDevFem. I am interested in this job even through these hard days. But here is my portfolio: [For-Hire] RobloxyDevFem Portfolio

Hello, I am interested. Discord: NamNam#3089

Hi, i’m interested and I would like to apply. I sent you a friend request:

╲⎝⧹VxloCity Gaming⧸⎠╱#7279

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.