[CLOSED] Hiring a Modeler

Zood Studios is looking for a 3D Modeler for our new project, Space Mining Simulator!
Roblox Group: Zood Studios - Roblox

About Us
We are a small duo game studio trying to push the envelope on what is possible within Roblox and making great experiences on the way. We want to expand and are therefor looking to form a team with the dream of making an awesome game on Roblox! This would be our 3rd game and first ever simulator as we want to tap into every genre of games.

The Team
@Zued - Owner
@NovaLamp – Project lead, Primary Builder
@ScottFaber – Primary Scripter
@Available – 3D Modeler

About The Game
Space Mining Simulator is a game where players gather space rocks and minerals by using a terrain tool which sucks it up into your backpack. The objective is to sell these minerals to upgrade mining tools, backpacks, unlock and explore all the alien planets.

Responsibilities
As the modeler you will be responsible for making all the 3d assets for the game for example: backpacks, terraforming tools, minerals, small planets/globes and a few alien creatures.
We are looking for a modeler that has experience with low poly design and can style assets with a sci-fi theme in mind.

Images for referance:

minerals planets

Payment
We are paying 10,000 – 15,000 R$ through group funds. The robux is Devexable.

Contact
You can contact me here on the DevFroum or:

Discord: NovaLamp#5430
Twitter: @Lampard2012fc
Email: NovaLamp.dev@gmail.com

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything.
Post your discord tag below if you’re interested.
Thanks for reading! :blush:

2 Likes

How many assets must me made in total?

1 Like

It’s between 50-55 assets in total. But when it comes to backpacks and terraforming tools, it would be more that you make different iterations of it, that look more premium for each model if that makes sense.

1 Like

15k for 50 assets is awful pricing

1 Like

Are you willing to add an earning percentage on the game as well?

2 Likes

I’m interested, but I have a few questions and stuff.

How much time will we have to do this?
How many aliens, and how complex are they?
Does making the planets actually include the in-game terrain? (I’d assume this is a no, but i gotta make sure)

I dont do creatures usually, but if its only a few I could do it, and for time I just dont want to be rushed.
My discord is DairyProduct42 #6729

1 Like

Yeah so you would around 1 month on this.
We need 5 alien designs, norhing complex, just cute and aggressive looking.
And no, the planets will just be used as a menu screen for travel so no in game terrain is needed.

What would be a reasonable price for this in your opinion?

As of right now we don’t, but we might ned to consider it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.