The DevHub will be undergoing scheduled maintenance** this evening. We do not anticipate downtime, but if any issues are encountered traffic will be directed to our maintenance page.
|Date||Begin Time||Expected Duration|
|November 11, 2019||9:00 PM PST||60 minutes|
There are lots of bug fixes and improvements that we are shipping!
Biggest changes to be excited for:
- Added code sample support for class pages
- Search functionality improvements:
- Reconfigured settings to put a higher priority on page popularity
- Removed excess information from search descriptions (i.e. API tags and headers)
- Changes to the locale meta tag for search bots from our search provider
- Fixed translation issue with the theme toggle label for certain code samples
- Fixed incorrect syntax highlighting global identifiers after member access operators (i.e. “CFrame”, “Vector3”, etc)
- Internal improvements to card blocks so that they can contain richer content
- Fixed issue where some content was being listed more than once in the Learn Roblox section’s landing pages
- Fixed issue with the header search bar on android devices (ROBLOX Developer Portal - Mobile Search broken)
- Fixed auto-linking functionality so that it should no longer be broken by AdBlock
- Fixed an issue in the Learn Roblox section where content was being listed by its internal title
**Changes may take time to percolate as we do rolling cache invalidations to ease server load on generating new versions of each page. Improvements to site search functionality might take a few days to fully reflect as well as our search provider will need time to reindex site content accordingly.